PBX IPTV Platform
PBX IPTV Platform is the most celebrated product in our portfolio. Over the years we managed to build the most robust and reliable IPTV platform on the market. Serving more then 300,000 users our platform has passed the test of time.
- works with any operating system (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) and PBX TV STB
- 24/7 re-run support
- client applications for each platform ready to be customized for your service
- multiple bitrates supported (example: 512 kbps for DSL, 1 mbps for broadband or 2.5 mbps for HD)
- can easily integrate with PBX Mobile TV platform offering a full package covering all range of devices
- publishing point technology ensures security and reliability for live streaming distribution to end-users
- optional end-user billing module (Paypal, credit card, SMS)
Supported devices: computers running Windows, Linux or Mac OS, PBX TV set-top-boxes and browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera etc). Coming soon: smart TVs.
Features: 7 days re-runs, detailed subscription system, billing system through SMS, Paypal or Credit Card, recording, content security (Verimatrix support to be integrated with PBX TV set-top-boxes), user comments for each channel, support for multiple bitrates and tons of other features.
PBX IPTV Platform features our own Publishing Point Technology which enables us to build a network that can stream live content to virtually an unlimited number of users at the same time while maintaining very tight security.
Content can be sourced from DVB-S receivers, analog tuners, multicast streams and DVB-T tuners.
We are not simply solution integrators, we are actually builders - all platform components ranging from user management to streaming servers, distribution, client applications and integration are written by us. This gives us unique flexibility in meeting your business requirements. This also translates into great cost savings. For more information and commercial offer for this product please contact us at email@example.com
Flexible business models:
per month licensing scheme, shared revenue or turn-key solution one time payment.